Unono is a recruiting startup in Spain and Portugal, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform.
We are currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer profile for one of our clients in Barcelona.
As an Automation QA Engineer your mission is to create and execute a testing strategy and with that enable fast and bug-free code in production. You will work in one of the (or more) scrum teams with talented people and an awesome challenge to go fast.
As a Tech company the software we develop is mission-critical, which means that you are always at the core of our product! How cool is that!
In general, you will:
- Develop test plans and test cases based on business requirements of functional and non-functional specifications
- Coach and teach developers how they can write their own automated tests. Communication is key and if you do this in a great way you can move faster as a team
- Design, develop, and maintain automated tests (for backend and sometimes frontend)
- Bug tracking and –reporting and solving them if it is an easy fix
- Perform manual and automated testing of our systems (but automate as much as possible)
- Write and deliver clear QA documentation.
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Automation skills. Web and API / rest based!
- Azure DevOps + CI or something similar (Github, Bitbucket, etc...)
- Performance testing
- We think 3+ years in QA Automation (of which +2 years in C# / dot-bat...uhhmm, I mean .NET obviously¯\_(ツ)_/¯) is a necessity. Experience in TypeScript would be a great addition. If you used to be a software engineer before getting into QA that is awesome!
- Fluent English
What do we offer, next to a good salary?
We have a great office with great view overlooking Montjuic and the rest of the city that we recently redesigned to make it a great place to work from (if we are allowed again). And like you, we value:
- A “flexible” package of secondary benefits where you can choose the components that you like most (Think: meal tickets, health insurance, transportation costs, etc…)
- A personal education budget to continuously develop yourself
- English classes if you need (or want) them!
- A high degree of collaboration within the team and autonomy to work on your own projects
- Crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team
- Friday drinks (it's a Dutch thing, but it's a good way to close the week...)
- Flexible working hours
- A real team! We play pádel together, have lunches outside of the office and hang out together on Fridays and go mountain biking together in the weekend
- A stack of the most modern technologies and the opportunity to use them in production.