Unono is a StartUp that operates in recruitment in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and partner companies on its platform. From Unono we are looking for a profile as Backend Developer .NET core y .NET 5 in Barcelona for one of our clients.
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages, of which at least 3 years in .NET
- Expert knowledge of .NET Core 2.x, 3.x, .NET 5.x
- Good knowledge on C# (4 years)
- Unit and integration testing with XUnit (MSTest / Nunit are a plus)
- Worked with ORMs (EF Core) and knowledge of Linq
- Experience using .NET Core Web API to implement REST APIs
- Understanding of SOLID principles and DDD
- Knowledge of common software design patterns
- Worked withGit and CI /CD in Azure DevOps
- Used Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure (experience with ECS and Terraform are great!
- Language skills: English full professional proficiency.
You will be involved in multiple projects (or parts of the puzzle) in a rotation system and will focus on:
- You design, you develop, you test, you deploy and maintain and improve our software
- Since we have a lot of things going on, you are able to manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables that we decided upon in the sprints.
- You can coach and mentor other people in the team in Amsterdam and Barcelona on a need-be basis
- With your experience, you contribute to our growth with what you learned from your successes and your failures, and take responsibility in the architectural decision making.
- Get everything documented properly, the boring part - we know - but oh so important for replication of success!
- You understand the entire development lifecycle and work closely with others in squads, with the Platform- and QA teams
- You combine technical and soft skills to tackle other people's challenges, understanding that people-based solutions are are just as needed as technology-based ones.
What we offer:
- Great compensation package -- certainly compared to other startup benchmarks
- The chance to work in a multinational and rapidly growing scale-up that works with leading names in global finance and (fin)tech
- 25 days of vacation to recharge your batteries
- High degree of collaboration and autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team that will grow a lot (+10 people next year!)
- Flat structures and open communication
And when we can go to the office again:
- Daily catered, fresh and tasty lunch with your colleagues
- After work drinks in our very own bar on Fridays
- Five office dogs (current count).