Unono is a recruitment and selection StartUp in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform. At the moment we are looking for an Intern for the accounting area for Madrid, Spain.
Do you want to work for one of the most successful automobile companies in the world?
Recognized pioneer company in automotive engineering currently focused on green and innovative technologies, looking for a person with a passion to develop his career in the HR sector! If you are interested in developing your career in a multinational environment, this is your chance!
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support by accounting, closing, consolidation and reporting activities for one or more Daimler companies (Wholesale or Retail businesses).
- Daily and closing accounting activities in Local-GAAP and IFRS-GAAP related to GL general postings, internal
accounting postings, inventories, buy backs, fixed assets, payroll or taxes.
- Consolidation and reporting (Company Data and / or Business Unit Data).
- Closing tasks with quality and on time for the Daimler companies (Wholesale, Retail or Bus businesses).
- Support business operations and process changes in the department.
- Analysis of data and promote the solution of errors. Continuous quality and process improvements.
- Business Degree or equivalent studies related to Administration, Finance and / or Accounting
- Accounting experience
- Not required.
- Reporting Packages (value Added)
- Excel good knowledge and practice.
- SAP knowledge (value added).
- Fluent English & Spanish are mandatory
- Additionally languages within Shared Services Center scope would be appreciated, specially French (not a must, it could be a different third language, such as Italian, German or Dutch)
- Ability for analysis.
- Targeted and customer oriented.
- Team work.
Benefits & conditions:
- Master's degree in charge of the company
- 900 euros
- contract: 12 months
- San sebastian de los reyes (Madrid)