Unono is a recruitment and selection StartUp in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform. At the moment we are looking for an intern for the HR area for Madrid, Spain.
Do you want to work for one of the most successful automobile companies in the world?
Recognized pioneer company in automotive engineering currently focused on green and innovative technologies, looking for a person with a passion to develop his career in the HR sector! If you are interested in developing your career in a multinational environment, this is your chance!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- HR administration support for restaurant tickets and tickets-guadería administration, certifications, holidays and
permissions management (sickness, illness incidents, ma/paternity documentation), medical check-up, etc.
- Support to other HR activities (compensation days, archiving, HR inbox follow-up, etc).
- Social Security related tasks, SEPE, etc.
- Contracts and personal administration
- Payroll and internal controls
- KPI's & reporting
-Back-up, compensations, training and recruitment
Experience and Requirements
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or a related field.
- HR Master is desireble.
- Any experience in HR Administration, compensation and Expats processes and controls would be a plus.
- High level with excel.
- People oriented and team working.
- Fluent in English and in Spanish with excellent communication skills.
Office based: San Sebastián de los Reyes