Unono is a recruiting and selection Startup in Spain and Portugal, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform. We are currently looking for an eCommerce Acquisition Manager (for one of our clients) to work for a company based in Madrid.
About the hiring company
We are a pioneer sport experience platform that creates and offers original and innovative experiences for sport entities. We are looking for an eCommerce Acquisition Manager to be responsible for managing all aspects of our eCommerce traffic generation and shopper site entry, including email, paid digital marketing campaigns, search engine marketing, on site promotions, affiliates, and search engine optimization. This role works closely with the CEO and marketing team to provide marketing direction, optimization, and reporting. This role also is involved in the execution of the paid digital campaign in all channels (ej, social media, SEM…)
- Retargeting campaigns through CRM to better sell to the user that we have
- Drive the strategic development of digital/online marketing programs to drive
- Higher brand awareness of BYS and its partners through increased traffic and customer engagement.
- Manage and execute all forms of paid and organic digital marketing campaigns to generate long lasting brand and the clubs awareness through SEO/SEM/PPC, mobile marketing, display, YouTube advertising, social media and more.
- Establish operational processes needed to support email programs and other functions of the CRM
- Establish digital marketing KPI and performance reporting for all marketing programs and opportunities
- Implement web-based marketing strategies to support the event, increase web traffic and engagement, and optimize the online user experience.
- Implement, test and optimize online activities to ensure new experiences, offers, and active promotions of the series are represented across social channels.
- Manage all aspects of a digital marketing budget continuing to increase program effectiveness and the ROI of alternative investments
- Stay up-to-date and maintain high level of expertise in digital technologies and marketing trends
- Manage a team of 3 people
- Education – Master in marketing and specific courses in paid digital marketing campaigns and eCommerce
- Work Experience – Prior eCommerce experience is required. 5+ years of experience in digital marketing at an online retailer or agency in a leadership role is required. Prior experience within an omnichannel retail environment and or sport is a plus.
- Technical Knowledge: Working experience with CRM, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Email Service Provider and Facebook Ads manager.
- Perfect English and Spanish
What we offer
- Full time contract
- Salary of 35k to 40k annual
- Remote work (50 % of the time)
- Office in Madrid (Castellana)