Unono is a StartUp that operates in recruitment in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and partner companies on its platform. From Unono we are looking for a profile as Frontend developer in Barcelona for one of our clients.
Through the puree (essential):
- +4 years of experience as Frontend Developer
- Expert HTML and CSS
- Experience with Angular (we always work on the latest versions)
- We would love for you to have extensive experience in TypeScript and JS
- You understand that a website can be a component architecture and know how to work with that
- You can and are willing to work in an English speaking environment
- You are either an EU citizen and in possession of a valid Spanish work visa (based in Barcelona, we cannot offer sponsorship)
And extra fresh (nice to have):
- The ability to challenge our Frontend team and designer, Sven (don't worry ... he's Dutch and friendly)
- Experience creating widget and template libraries
- Frontend testing with Cypress
- Singing and rap skills ... Are we thinking of a performance in Snap ...? (No, I'm kidding, but it would be a lot of fun!)
- Continual improvements to our websites and internal web portals.
- Work on the revision of our Web SDK together with Felix and Antal
- A new career page (we have a backend, but we want a completely new frontend with images, video? We want to get creative here)
- Work on our client panel together with the team
- The ability to translate everything into angular components (extra cool!)
- Ideally, we build everything in reusable components (in Angular) so that you and our Frontend team can reuse them in multiple applications. And alongside our frontend team, you will also be working alongside Sven, our Amsterdam-based UX / UI designer to create this!
What we offer:
- We have a large office with a great view of Montjuic and the rest of the city. And like you, we value:
- A "flexible" package of secondary benefits where you can choose the components that you like the most (Think meal tickets, health insurance, transportation costs, etc.)
- A personal education budget to continually develop yourself
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy to work on their own projects.
- A crucial role in a highly motivated and talented team.
- Flexible working hours
- A real team! They play paddle tennis together, have lunches outside the office and hang out together on Fridays and we go mountain biking together.
- A stack of the most modern technologies and the opportunity to use them in production.