Unono is a recruiting and selection Startup in Spain and Portugal, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform. We are currently looking for a Frontend Developer (for one of our clients) to work remotely for a company based in Barcelona.
About the company
We are a pioneering medical micro-consultation service that connects users with real doctors in a secure and compliant way inside your website, your app and the most popular chat apps (WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Skype, even SMS).
We use innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms to enhance invitation-only network of doctors.
Our AI builds a profile of the question while ML algorithms match the question with the best suited doctors, to provide an accurate answer.
It's an opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic, fast-growing startup which is transforming the way people access healthcare around the world.
As a Front End Developer, you will be responsible for building and improving the technical core of the business, contributing to long-term growth and success.
We encourage applications from those with traditionally marginalised gender, racial, caste, linguistic, ethnic, religious, class or sexual identities.
You will contribute to the development of the front end of our core service, ensuring the on-time delivery of clean and effective code. You will use your experience to coach and support more junior colleagues, ensuring strong team-work and an effective working environment.
- You will build and improve our user & physician-facing front-end applications using React and GraphQL
- You will work within a serverless infrastructure in a multi-cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Google)
- You will interact with SQL and noSQL databases, such as RDS and DynamoDB
- You will develop applications using React Native and Flutter
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software development
- You have at least 2 years of experience in React and GraphQL
- You have some experience working with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- You speak and write English at a professional level
- (Nice to have) You have experience with APIs, distributed systems and Microservices Architecture (FAAS)
- You can absorb new information rapidly.
- You are curious by nature and you apply that curiosity in your professional life.
- People around you value your integrity, and they trust you to be true to your word.
- You are comfortable working independently and managing your own time.
- You prefer to work in an international environment.
- The startup world appeals to you as a professional choice.
- €35,000 - €45,000 gross annual salary
- Classpass fitness membership
- Coursera online training from top universities
- Netflix account
- You are available for a full time role based in Barcelona, working remotely and/or in our office.
- You will work from a beautiful office located in the heart of Barcelona with a full kitchen, large terrace, bike storage, showers and freshly-ground, organic coffee. . . or from home. Your choice!
- You will work in a dynamic, international environment with colleagues, clients and partners from around the world.
- You will have the opportunity to develop your skills and your career quickly and to establish yourself in a fast-growing company with global ambitions.
- You will be able to offer your friends and family free access to the medical micro-consultation service, and use it yourself.