What You Will Do
- You will monitor sites' reliability and performance, quickly fixing and reporting any issues.
- You will keep track of KPIs and look for a balance between traffic and conversion.
- You will use the KPI and performance data to provide the Account Manager with relevant insights about market trends and shop behavior.
- You will supervise the quality of sites and carry out optimizations/changes as requested by the Account Manager, SEO expert, or development team when necessary.
- You have to detect optimization opportunities and implement them in collaboration with the Account Manager.
- You will own the set up and activation of new shops.
- You will responsible for account management and commercial activities for small/starting level accounts within the assigned market.
What We Expect From You
- You need to have a minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role, ideally within affiliate marketing business, and with a good understanding of digital marketing metrics.
- You should have experience in web running technical knowledge at the functional level.
- You must have a good understanding of e-commerce KPIs and the ability to create relevant dashboards.
- You should be able to troubleshooting approach with the ability to look closely into issues and follow the clues to the source of the problem.
- You must be solution-oriented, with a sense of urgency towards fixing issues so that they minimally affect the service.