Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Unono is a StartUp that operates in recruitment in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and partner companies on its platform. From Unono we are looking for a profile as Product Manager - Developer/ UX in Barcelona for one of our clients.
Our client is looking for a passionate and hungry product manager, someone who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a growing and exciting fintech startup in an early phase.
Their mission is to help people to better and cheaper private finances by letting banks compete in a bidding on customers and their loans. Through the online platform, borrowers are offered the best interest rates from several banks via only one application.
They are based on a Nordic success story and founded by a team who has experience from successfully launching similar platforms in other markets. They launched in Spain in the beginning of 2019 and are growing very fast. Up until now Product management has depended directly on the CEO.
What will you do?
● Take a lead role in managing the development of our platform
● Responsibility of defining and prioritizing the backlog, interacting with our dev team, creating user stories etc.
● Responsibility for the overall functionality of the platform (managing and testing releases)
● Responsible for monitoring and improving current partner integrations and launch new partners
● Interact with Business Development, Marketing and Customer Support to gather and asses product development requests
● Study and analyse data, user flows, conversion rates and use this to come up with ideas for improvements to the platform
● Test new ideas on users before bringing them to production and perform A/B tests on implemented features
● Work directly with management in developing the company ́s product vision and strategy
Who are you?
● You have a passion for digital products and love to get into the nitty and gritty details of what makes a product sticky
● You like crunching data and spreadsheets to understand conversion rates and look for possible ways to improve the product
● You are pro-active and a self starter who looks to challenge yourself and your surroundings
● Quick learner who is not afraid of challenges and working hard to meet business goals
● You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats. The communication will be in Spanish and English
● You have probably previously founded your own startup/app or worked in a fast growing company with a mature product in a product owner or UX role (3-5 years relevant work experience in founder, Product Owner/UX role)
● We expect you to have some basic programming skills and be able to understand the cost/benefits of different technical decisions and interpret API documentations
We value you being a hard worker, and a quick learner, together we are building an amazing product that can help improve the finances for millions of people!
Our office is located in the center of Barcelona. We are like everyone used to do remote work and OK with it but with the nature of this assignment we expect you to spend time in the office to interact with other departments and be close to operations to understand the needs.