Around 40k euros (Depends on experience)
Unono is a StartUp that operates in recruitment in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and partner companies on its platform. From Unono we are looking for a profile as Senior Content Marketing Manager (Remote) for one of our clients.
Help traders and investors navigate the crypto ecosystem. It provides an advanced platform for end-to-end cryptocurrency trading and tax management for users in more than 80 countries.
They enable portfolio tracking, market analysis, trade execution, and tax reporting for 1,500+ cryptocurrencies across 20+ of the world's leading crypto exchanges (Binance, Kraken, Coinbase Pro, Huobi, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Bittrex, bitFlyer, Poloniex, OKEx, Gemini and more).
In one word
To massively scale their growth, they are looking for a passionate Senior Content Marketing Manager to take at the forefront in building and retaining a thriving global community around your cryptocurrency trading product, developing strategic content, and boosting your social media presence.
This role will own the global content development efforts and contribute to building a strong market presence for one of the fastest-growing European crypto startups.
What will you do
• Develop and drive a content roadmap, working closely with the client's leadership team, in order to generate excitement for the crypto ecosystem and its platform.
• Serve as a content manager for communications throughout the organization, helping to establish a unique brand voice and guidelines.
• Deliver a regular stream of robust content (press releases, blog posts, opinion pieces, creative campaigns) to support complementary content territories:
- Insights and Trending Topics - Educate and share your unique expertise on topics such as cryptocurrency markets,
exchanges or user experience.
- How-to Guides - Help users get the most out of our service, with a focus on trading, technical analysis, portfolio
management or security.
- Company History and Announcements - Create extensive content and narratives aligned with our mission, product roadmap, and key company milestones.
• Analyze content performance and use insights to produce better content and stay ahead of market needs.
• Manage the client's social networks and community: Twitter, Youtube, Telegram, Facebook, among others.
Who you are
• More than 3 years of experience writing on the Internet, with experience in advertising, content marketing or journalism.
• Native English
• A portfolio of relevant work and a passion for cryptocurrencies, financial markets and technology.
• Experience translating complex concepts into easy-to-read words.
• Mastery of multiple formats: long format, short format, video, podcast, social, etc.
• Ability to collect and manage stakeholder feedback across the company: Executive Leadership Team, Topic
subject matter, legal and compliance experts, etc.
• Experience working within tight deadlines to deliver the latest news.
• analytical rigour, a high level of integrity, trust and quality; and a curiosity that guides me to stay at the forefront of this
• Ambition. You are enterprising, self-reliant, resourceful, and comfortable working at a high-growth startup with lots of hats.
Conditions and benefits
• Complete remote control. Global mission: work from anywhere in the world.
• Enjoy working with the best: top-notch team and crypto traders since 2013.
• Learning - Get involved in shaping the future of crypto trading.
• Excellent growth opportunities: our team doubles every year.
• Creator - Provide forward-thinking ideas to build a highly successful global business.
• Fun - strict no asshole policy.
• Flexible: it's about getting things done.
• Competitive compensation.
• You will LOVE your work