Unono is a recruitment and selection StartUp in Portugal and Spain, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform. At the moment we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for Paris, France.
Our client provides expertise in the automobile field using image analysis and machine learning. The company raised €2.1M, from Iris Capital among others, and is already working with leading actors such as Porsche, Getaround or Autobiz.
You will be joining a team with front, back and data engineering skills. We are looking for a team player with strong technical skills who can help maintain and design our infrastructure. As a Senior DevOps Engineer your main tasks will be to:
● Support infrastructure on the cloud: from deployment to security group management, database backups, certificate management and so on
● Set up and maintain internal tools: monitoring, alerting, password manager, linux administration...
● Build a robust, scalable and clearly documented architecture, capable of supporting our rapidly growing needs (the company processes millions of images today and we expect to manage more and more)
● Rabbit MQ
● Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
● Python 3 (flask, sqlalchemy, pytest, …)
We look for…
● Solid knowledge in most of our technologies or in close alternatives and the ability to become proficient in the few you don’t master yet.
● The will and ability to work in a team. Even working remotely, you show solidarity, you like to collaborate with your colleagues and are willing to help them improve.
● Attention to detail and the ability to go deeper on specific technical topics to help us provide the best possible experience and scale up.
ENGLISH C1 IS A MUST AND FRENCH B2 AT LEAST DESIRABLE
● Full Time contract
● Full Remote Possible
● Compensation : Negotiable
● Mutual insurance paid 100%
● Lunch card with Swile
● Competitive remuneration and stocks (BSPCE)
● Incubated at Agoranov and Platform 58: the ecosystem is great and very dynamic
● Hybrid work environment: possibility to be in full or partial remote and to work in our Paris office