Unono is a recruiting startup in Spain and Portugal, with thousands of users and associated companies on its platform.
We are currently looking for a Senior HubSpot Specialist profile for one of our clients in Munich, Germany.
A little bit about you
You're a confident, enthusiastic self-starter who kind of obsesses over marketing, especially in the B2B digital space. You're a curious "doer" who loves finding ways to grow an audience, increase conversions, or drive leads further along a funnel. And you can present your creative ideas in a structured plan that clients get excited about. Your passion for marketing shines, whether you're working together with clients to develop their marketing activities or working with our team to keep projects running smoothly with the support of our creative and technical teams.
You also thrive on new challenges and love working with a fun, open, international team.
What you'll do
- Identify and assess our B2B customer needs in relation to crm, marketing and service processes, and bring these to life in an intelligent and pragmatic manner within HubSpot.
- Onboarding of new customers
- Planning and implementation of impactful campaigns
- A holistic approach to consulting and training of customers
- Creation and analysis of meaningful reports and dashboards, in order to develop actionable optimisation activities
- Expansion of functionalities through implementation of additional apps and integrations
- Motivate, manage and coordinate internal and external resources, to ensure the best output is achieved within project goals
- Contribute to pitches and business development activities.
- Identify personal and team knowledge and process gaps, with a proactive approach to filling these (e.g. new technologies, trends, internal optimisation).
- Proactively enable internal knowledge transfer within the team.
- Work closely with our HubSpot counterparts
- A digital marketeer at heart
- In depth HubSpot experience and passion (2-3 years HubSpot working knowledge)
- Organisational talent, thinks one step ahead and outside of the box, has a high standard of quality.
- Able to work with and coordinate creative and technical teams.
- Strong presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German.
- Passionate about customer success and experience.
What we have to offer
- A (more or less) full time position (32-40 hours/ week).
- An international, flexible and fun work environment.
- A modern office setting right in the heart of Munich (just 5 minutes walk to Karlsplatz Stachus, with access to all public transport options).
- Free reign (and encouragement) to try new things out - even if they don't always work out as you expect ;)
- A large balcony for summer outdoor working, brainstorming, and BBQ sessions.
- Friendly office dogs to give you an especially warm welcome every morning.
- Benefits according to individual requirements.
- We truly believe that work should be fun - life is too short for it to be any other way.
- If you feel like you would fit into our team and would like to learn more - we'd be delighted to hear from you!